- City Improvement Projects
City Improvement Projects
2023 Street Improvements
- The project is in the preliminary design stage and is proposed to include street and utility improvements.
Check out the 2023 - 2032 Capital Improvement Program Location Map for future projects.
2023 Street Improvement Map
Want Project Updates?
- Email Road Projects
- Include the project name in the subject line.
- Call (763) 762-2864
- Visit Facebook
- How does the City decide when to reconstruct my road?
- What can I expect during road reconstruction?
- Will I always have access to my driveway?
Access to all properties will be maintained for the vast majority of this project. However, there may be times during the day when you may not be able to access your driveway due to utility repairs, street paving, or other work, but generally access will be provided at the end of each day. With that being said, access may be unavailable for approximately seven days following any concrete curb or driveway replacement work. Residents will be provided notification when possible during the project when access to their homes will be restricted.
- Can I park on the street?
During construction, we will ask that all residents refrain from parking on the street. There are certain construction activities, i.e. curb replacement, where you will be required to park on the street. We will notify you prior to curb placement and let you know where you can park.
- Will delivery or removal service be disrupted (mail service, UPS/FedEx/Amazon, and garbage services)?
The City will coordinate with the Post Office, delivery services, and garbage service during periods of limited access if deemed necessary.
- Where will I be able to pick up my mail?
During construction, most residents will be using temporary mailboxes located at the outside the project limits. Upon the completion of the project, mailboxes will be replaced or reinstalled as necessary.
- How will the school bus pick up my children?
The City will coordinate with the bus company to determine if an alternate pick‐up location is required during construction. If a new location is required, the affected residents will be notified.