Watercraft Slip Lottery
Are you interested in being one of six residents chosen to lease a watercraft slip at Mississippi Crossings for two consecutive seasons? It's FREE to enter the online lottery, open until April 14th. Each entry is a chance to be chosen to purchase a two-year lease agreement (paid annually). The watercraft slip lottery drawing will be held during the April 24th City Council meeting. View the lottery rules (PDF).
- Must be a Champlin Resident age 18+
- One registration per household
- Pontoon, Fishing, or Ski/Wake Boat
- 25' max for moored watercraft
- Two-year lease agreement (May 2023 to October 2024)
- $2,300 Annual Lease Payment
- Slip Lease is non-transferable
- Eligibility is upon proof of insurance
- Trailers are not allowed to be stored at MC
Questions? Email Charlie or call (763) 421-2820.
Relax on the River
Mississippi Crossings offers river access through a watercraft operator agreement with Your Boat Club. Rent a pontoon and spend the day enjoying the scenic beauty of the Mississippi River. Champlin residents get 20% off using code CHAMPLINRESIDENT20.
The public docks at Mississippi Crossings will open May through October, weather permitting.