Show All Answers

1. How do I know if my property is within an MRCCA district?
2. When do I need to apply for a permit?
3. What do I need to submit when applying for a permit?
4. What is a primary conservation area (PCA)?
5. How do I know if my property has a primary conservation area (PCA)?
6. What does it mean if a PCA exists on my property?
7. Who is the DNR contact for the City of Champlin?
8. Can I maintain my lawn and landscaping without a permit?
9. What if I want to perform work below the OHWL?
10. What is a water-oriented accessory structure?