City Administration Department
The Administration Department is responsible for:
- Implementing policies and directives as established by the City Council.
- administrating general and multi-department activities.
- Coordinating information to the public.
- Coordinating personnel functions including comparable worth compliance, health and dental insurance, salary surveys and union contract negotiations.
Working within the Administration Department, the City Clerk serves as the Director of Government Services, responsible for:
- Administering elections according to State Statute.
- Managing official documents and the records retention program, including the document imaging system.
- Preparing City Council and Economic Development Authority minutes.
- Administrating the Environmental Resources Commission.
- Overseeing and oversight of the recycling program, maintenance of all City office building capital and operating needs.
- All communications activities including the technical work related to producing official City website, newsletter and television programs.